Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hostess Club - January


We had so much fun at Hostess Club Meeting this month! These are the cards that we made.
I just love the new Just Buzzin' By set and the Raspberry Tart DSP from Stampin' Up! I also used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder with my Big Shot from SU! I'm loving that
machine!! You all need to come over and give it a try, you'll want one too!!
The onsie card was at the request of one of my club members. We used the All in the Family set from SU, and the 'happy new baby' is from the Family Phrases set! Don't you love how Stampin' Up! makes coordinating stamp sets?? I sure do!
Here are the Recipes:
Behive Card
Stamp Set - Just Buzzin' By
Inks - Black Stazon
Papers - Regal Rose, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Raspberry Tart DSP
Other - Rose Grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, paper snips, Heart to Heart punch
Onsie Card
Stamp Sets - All in the Family, Family Phrases
Inks - Black Stazon; Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, and Blush Blossom markers
Papers - Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Whisper White cardstock,
Other - 1 3/8" punch, Scallop Circle punch, paper snips, ruler, pencil
Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna

3 comments:

Becky said...

These are soooo cute! Way to go!

Sandy said...

Wow! these are great!!!! I love both!

debinicol said...

isn;t this the cutest bee set ever? I love what you created with it.