Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Bash Card #2

This is another card from my Birthday Bash last weekend! I love this set! It is so easy to color! I also made my son's birthday party favors with the large cupcake in this set, I will post a picture of them tomorrow! Today is my youngest son's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!! He's turning 7! My, they grow up fast!

Stamp Set - Crazy for Cubcakes (111618)
Papers - Chocolate Chip,Pink Pirouette, Whisper White,and Bella Rose DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip,Pretty in Pink,and Rose Red markers,Black Stazon
Other - Scalloped Edge Punch, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon

Have a super stampin' day!
~Jeanna

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, looks like a delicious card! Can you imagine having a tier of cupcakes like that? I'd want to eat them all!!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Mmm...yummy card! Now I think I need some cupcakes! Happy birthday to your little boy!

Becky said...

I LOOOOOOOOVES this one!