Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love you Much Class



This is what we made last night at my Love you Much class! Participants who bought the bundle came and stamped all of these items in about 3 hours! We had a great time getting to know a new stamping friend - HEY JUDI!!

We used the Big Shot and Top Note Die for this cute little bagalope with a snack pak of M & M's inside, a full-size Valentine card, a cute basket with hearts for the sides, (I saw this done on another website and it was made as one piece! I tried it and had a heck of a time getting it to work right so I just stamped the hearts, cut them out, and attached to the base with sticky strip! The other way would probably be sturdier but this was easier!) We also made a mini pizza box with 4 - 3 x 3 cards and envelopes inside, easy peasy!!! And last but not least, we made a matchbook candy holder using the slit punch on each side to hold another snack pak of M&M's!

I'm doing a Valentine's Stamp Camp next Saturday night and will be doing completely different projects so stop by next Sunday and see what we made, or better yet, if you are a local stamping friend, sign up and come make the projects yourself!

Happy Stampin'!

Jeanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a FUN class that must have been, Jeanna! Your projects are all wonderful!

Sandy said...

Those are some wonderful projects and I'm sure it was lots of fun!!! I'll be sure to CASE a few of these.

Becky said...

WOW! I wish I lived closer! These all look too fun!