Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthday Bash Card #1


This is one of the cards that we made at my Birthday Bash Card Buffet! Sorry for the lousy photo, it was dark and I'm a bad photographer! Anyway, we had a great time and made 87 cards in one afternoon! Woohoo! I will be doing this kind of cardmaking event again in March with All Occasion cards! Watch for more photos this week from this fun event!
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Best Yet
Inks: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Old Olive
Papers: So Saffron, Bravo Burgandy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Gold brads, aquapainter, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8in punch
Have a stamperific day!
~Jeanna

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty! I love the color and it just has a nice elegant look.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the layout and the colors -- so warm!