Hey everybody!! Sorry I'm behind again! These are the hostess club projects that we made at
the Club meeting in April! The first one is a simple card using Echoes of Kindness (a Level 2 Hostess Set) and the SAB Designer paper called Delicate Dots. The ribbon is the white Organza ribbon (#114319). Simple but beautiful!
The next project we made is a Mini Magazine Holder with 4 3x3 notecards with envelopes inside. Again, we used the Delicate Dots Designer Series paper from Sale-a-bration! (I had a ton of this left so was just using up some of it!)
For those of you who are receiving the parts and pieces to make these, here are some simple instructions for putting the magazine holder together!
1. First you need to cut on the long side in to the inch mark at each of the score lines.
2. Starting from the bottom - fold up to form the bottom of the box, the sides will be double
layered, folding the outside over the side and adhereing on the inside.
3. The back will fold and you will adhere to the inside of the box.
4. For the DSP wrap around the holder, start at the back and wrap around overlapping.
5. Use a glue dot on the back to hold the ribbon still, wrap around and secure with glue dots on
6. Then just cover the seam with the Bashful Blue Simple Flower Diecut.
The cards are very simple and self explanitory! If you have any problems, just give me a call!