Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Bash Card #3


This is the third of eight cards that we made at my Birthday Bash Stamp A Stack. I love the little bear in the the Under the Stars set! On one hand he looks angry with those eyebrows and yet....he's smiling! Must be a man!! You just can't read'em!! LOL! OK, I'll stop man bashing and give you the details!

Stamp Sets-Under the Stars, Crazy for Cupcakes
Cardstock-Brilliant Blue, Kraft, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Bashful Blue DSP
Ink - Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Black Stazon




3 comments:

Sandy said...

Isn't he just cute as can be?!?!?! Great card!

debinicol said...

I would like to sign up for you to send me daily...how? love this little bear!

Anonymous said...

He's fantastic, Jeanna! I love how you tucked a balloon in his hand -- a great masculine card!