Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's been a wild couple of weeks!

It's been a wild three weeks! So sorry I have been missing in action! Things have been a little crazy lately and I've fallen behind with lots of things, like my NEW blog! Uh oh!!! That is one reason I thought a long time about whether to even start one! I knew there would be times that life would get in the way but I didn't expect it to be so soon!! Well, I'm back and I hope to keep up better in the future!!!


That being said, here is a picture of the projects we did last night at Hostess Club!


The center project is a sack purse made from a 6" paper sack with Sahara Sand cardstock front and back! You can't tell from this picture but we used the Sanded Background on the Sahara Sand and the Linen Background on the Bashful Blue layer! The Mother's Day card is a simple, but elegant, one layer card with a Bashful Blue backing! We used the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set from the Occasions Mini!!
I just love this adorable little dress card! Isn't it cute?? I can see using this as an invitation to a little girl's first birthday (or any birthday for that matter), a first communion card, a bridal shower, or any feminine occasion!
I love having my Hostess Club over! The girls are all so much fun to be around! I am going to miss Kelly and Becky a lot, they are both graduating KU and moving out of state! Good luck with your new adventures Kelly and Becky!!
Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna

2 comments:

Cafe Ink said...

I am the lucky recipient of these fabulous works of art. Thanks for all the goodies!

Charmaine G

Carpenter's said...

These are too cute! I love that little dress!

Courtney C.