Saturday, April 5, 2008

Getting Punchy!!!



Here is a card front that I just completed for a Utah Divas Swap! The swap rules were to use our punches to make art for our cardfront! I used ALOT of punches for this one! I used the 1 3/8" punch then cut the circle into fourths for the sun, the rays are from a flower on the Spring Flowers punch (retired, oops). I used the 3/4" circle punch for the wings on the ladybug, the 1/2" circle punch for the ladbug's body, the 1/4" circle punch for the ladybug's head, and the double cicle punch for the the ladybug's spots. I used the 1/2" circle punch for the caterpiller's body parts, and the Spring Flowers punch again for the antenna! I used my paper piercer for the ladybug tracks and cut slits in the "grass" with my scissors! This was a fun swap but very time consuming! I spent 7 hours on 14 card fronts! YIKES!
So now you know what I did with my Saturday! Sorry the picture isn't so great! I'm a stamper not a photographer! The only stamp used on this card was the verse from Stampin' Up!'s(c) Bugs & Kisses set! It was a great challenge! Give it a try yourself and e-mail me a picture of what you come up with!

1 comment:

Judi Harvey said...

Very cute Jeanna and nice use of the punches!

Diva Hugs!