Friday, April 4, 2008

The First of Many Things!!!





Thanks for visiting my new Blog! This is my first attempt at blogging so please bare with me! I hope to share my love of stamping with you as well as a few cards and projects as I have time to create something new!

This is a fun project that I did for the Utah Divas International blog last weekend! It uses an ordinary 9 x 13" manila envelope to create a great shopping list with a place to keep your coupons! You can make a similar one at my "It's a Girl Thing" Stamp Camp on April 20th! Watch for more sneak previews in the days ahead! Call or e-mail me before 4/10 to sign up for the stamp camp!!

4 comments:

austampers stampin room said...

So super cute!! What a handy and wonderful project.

Karen said...

ooohhh love this Jeanna!! your blog looks great so far too!!

Wagon Wheel Orchard said...

WAY TO GO! You've got a blog...and a great project to start it out!

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH a clever idea, Jeanna! I am a huge fan of puns, too, so I double appreciate this! Thanks for sharing, and your blog is beautiful! Welcome to the club!!!