Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May Promotions from Stampin' Up!


I love Stampin' Up!'s chipboard letters for monograms on card tins, journals, and cards! The flowers make great embellishments on all those items too! The Cutting Pack special is awesome, just buy the cutting mat ($15.95 - item # 101087) and receive the hobby blade FREE ($4.50 value)! Who doesn't like FREE stuff??



Have you ever thought about doing what I do?? Now is the time to join me in this incredible business! You will receive 20% off the starter kit, a $359 value for ONLY $159!! PLUS you will also receive a FREE tin of Hodgepodge Hardware (finish of your choice)!! Did you know that you can sign up in about 5 minutes through my website?? All you need to do is call me to get my recruiting password and then click on Join Stampin' Up! on my website! You are only a few days away from a big box of goodies at your door! Whether you want to start your own business or just want the awesome discount on the product, I'll be here to answer all your questions! Just give me a call TODAY! I'd love to have you on my team!

Signup now and you could go to Stampin' Up!'s 20th Anniversary Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!!! It's going to be FABULOUS! Call me for all the details!

Stampin' Hugs!
Jeanna

No comments: