Monday, March 2, 2009

Hostess Club - February

Isn't this too cute? This is our Hostess Club project for February! It is made with the Scalloped Notes from Stampin' Up! You use two envelopes and a 6 x 6 piece of cardstock for the base and one of the scallop notes for the closure!


This is one that I created from one that my Stampin' Sister Charmaine (Hey Charmaine!!) sent to me! Inside the envelopes are pull tabs that you can add additional pictures or journaling on!
My girls will get packets and directions with their orders to create their own! They will all be a little different using different papers since there are only two sheets of DSP in each pattern in the paper packs but they will all be adorable!!! I hope they enjoy putting them together as much as I did!!
On a side note - I went to the St. Louis area for a stamping weekend with some of my online friends this weekend! I had a BLAST! Thanks to Debi, Alicia, Chris, and Micki for a wonderful time! We stayed at Debi's home and stamped (of course), chatted, ate awesome Sloppy Joe's (thanks Dave!), laughed, and learned until the wee hours of the morning both nights! The lack of sleep is catching up with me now but boy did we have fun getting to know each other and spending time together! We really need to do this often!!
OK, the lack of sleep is hitting me now! I'm off to take a nap!
Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! I love it!!! It's very pretty looking and I want to come make one!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! What a neat design, and I love the colors and papers you used for it. Those gals are going to have so much fun making them!!