Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Convention Time!!

I'm leaving on a jet plane!! Oops, I just can't get that song out of my head!! But it's true! I am leaving Wednesday morning and flying to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention! I am soooo excited! Four whole days of stampin' with thousands of new friends! OK, so I haven't met any of them in person yet, but I'm sure I will come home with some new friends for life!! I will be home on Saturday and will have so much to share with you! Check back soon and see all the fun I had in Utah! And if you don't want to miss out on all this fun, join my team and we can go together next year!!! Better yet, join now and come with me to Regionals in September!!!
It's going to be a BLAST!!!

OK, gotta get packing!

Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna

No comments: