Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grand Opening!! Go Suzie!!!


My best friend Suzie and her husband are having their Grand Opening for their orchard tomorrow! It's called Wagon Wheel Orchard!! They have been working very hard getting it ready to open to the public so I wanted to create something for them and this is what I came up with! What do you think??
The gift bag has the red apple paper from Summer Picnic from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini catalog under the green layer, it's a little hard to see in the photo! I used my Cricut to cut out the lettering for the bag and for the picture frame next to it!
The picture frame is actually from the Target Dollar Spot and they came in a set of 3 for $2.50! I tried to stamp directly on the wood but since I don't have the craft pads it wouldn't take so I covered it in Whisper White card stock and then stamped the apples! On the bottom of the frame is tomorrow's date!
The memo board is also from the Target $2.50 spot! I stamped the apples from ABC Images along the right side and also on white card stock to cover the four magnets that came with the board! The apple post-its also came from Target's Dollar Spot! They are a little muted but they work!! I also attached a Dry Erase marker with the red gingham. The board is magnetic but it also works as a white board! I tried it!!
If you'd like to check out the Wagon Wheel Orchard blog, just click on the link on the right sidebar!! If you live in Northeasrt Kansas, come by the orchard tomorrow and check it out!! All the pertinent information is on their blog (including a map)!!
Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna

No comments: