Sunday, August 3, 2008

Convention was a BLAST!!!!



WOOHOO!! We had a BLAST at Convention! This picture is me with my friends M.M. and C.P. They are friends from an on-line group I belong to and I met them for the first time in person at convention! It's so fun to finally put faces to the names!! I'm so glad I got to meet you girls!!! I wouldn't have missed the time I spent with you for anything!! I only wish we'd have had more time to spend together!!
I'm sooooo psyched about all the awesome new things I learned and all the new stamps and tools we are getting!! I am definately ready to have some workshops and classes to share all these new things with you! To get things started, don't miss my New Catalog Kick Off on Sunday, August 10, from 1-5pm. I'm going to design some fabulous cards with the new stamp sets I got from convention that you will get to make and take home with you! I'm also going to have refreshments and NEW CATALOGS!!! You won't want to miss this so please let me know that you'll be coming so I have enough projects prepared for all of you!! RSVP's are appreciated but everyone is welcome so bring your friends! Be sure to bring along your calendar so we can book a fun time with your friends that can't make it!
Now I'm off to my studio to get all these fun things planned! I can't wait to see you all on Sunday!
Stampin' Hugs,
Jeanna

No comments: