Monday, April 20, 2009

Karen's Getting Married!!

My friend Karen is getting married and asked me to help her make invitations and treat boxes! This picture is before all the final changes but it's the best one I took! LOL! I am such a bad photographer! The boxes that don't have anything except the daisies on them now have their names and wedding date as well as the daisies. Also the box with the "Fairytale" verse on it is slightly different with the verse layered on black first and then onto the box andwe used a different daisy punch and added additional daisies. We also used black ribbon for everything and none of the Soft Sky ribbon!







This picture shows the complete project! We made 4o invitations with stamped envelopes, 8 of the "Fairytale" boxes for the wedding party, 30 Mini Pizza boxes that will hold sugar cookies wrapped in parchment paper and stamped with the Polka Dot background, 20 One-sheet boxes, and a large bag of Hershey Nuggets wrapped in parchment paper, tied on the ends with linen thread and then wrapped in Designer Series Paper. Then we punched daisies and daisy centers and used mini glue dots to attatch then to the candies! I think those took the longest to make out of everything!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to lately! I'm starting on a much larger wedding soon so stay tuned for pictures of that one!

Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna





6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jeanna- These are beautiful! I'm sure all Karen's guests will love them! I can't wait to see the next ones!

Hugs!

Karen said...

You are awesome!! Thank you soooooo much for everything! Cute cute cute! :-)

Michelle said...

Those are amazingly beautiful! I sure wish I was a guest at your friend Karen's wedding! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love these. Wow, great job Jeanna!!!!

Becky said...

Jeanna, these are simply stunning. You are such an awesome friend. And look--you even still have all of your hair!

Unknown said...

What a lot of work!! It's in times like this that I appreciate my punches and big shot! Great job!