Monday, June 16, 2008

My Awesome Stampin' Sister - Charmaine


Isn't this adorable?? It is a gift from my Stampin' Sister Charmaine! The water bottle is full of See's candy! I've never had See's before, we don't have them in this neck of the woods (at least I've never seen it), so I can't wait to dive in but I needed to take the picture first! OK, so I ate the Cadbury Mini Eggs before I took the picture, I couldn't help it they are my all-time favorite candy!! The adorable purse made with Berry Bliss DSP (#110749 - $9.95) is a mini scrapbook made with the Carousel Notes (#111344 - $11.95) from the Occasions Mini! I didn't order these note cards but I think I'm going to have to now!! Take a good look girls, we may just make this one at the Stamp Camp on June 27th!!! Isn't that little dress card precious?? I love the pinafore look! I have been waiting to get the Boho Backgrounds stamp set (#111072 - $15.95) and I am so glad to have it! THANK YOU so much Charmaine! You are the best!

Thanks for taking a look today! I hope to have more new things to show you soon!

Happy Stampin' !
Jeanna
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen said...

looks like you hit the jackpot - love all the goodies!!

Alicia said...

That dress card is so cute!! Need to find that template. Would love to check out the inside of the purse album. :)
Thanks for sharing your loot. :)

Alicia

Cafe Ink said...

I am so glad you liked your box. I love having you as my stampin sis. We have so much in common, it's easy to choose things because we like all of the same things. I have pics of the purse album on my blog if you want to see the inside.

Huggs
Charmaine