Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Minute Gifts Class

Here are samples of the projects for the Last Minute Gifts Camp on Saturday, December 13. The price listed is the price of that project! You can choose to do one or more of each, just let me know by Thursday evening what your choices are!
Gift Bag $3
Candle w/tile plate $5

Stationary Set $5


Milk Carton Carrier $8



Altered Clipboard $5




Tile Coaster set of 4 - $10

These images are just samples of what the project will be, you will have full creative freedom to use any stamps or Designer Series Paper that I have available to make your projects! Just
e-mail me at jeannalinzer@gmail.com with which projects and how many of each you would like to do! Class is scheduled for Saturday, December 13, 1-5pm. Please RSVP with your choices by Thursday evening!
Also, check out the Stampin' Up Retiring list and let me know if there are any stamps that you want before they are gone forever! From December 9 until December 23, these sets are 10% off with FREE shipping (the FREE shipping is available on orders over $70)! The sets will be available until January 18 but will return to full price and shipping after December 23! For more information about these promotions, visit my Stampin' Up! Website.
Happy Stampin'!
Jeanna


2 comments:

TN Granny said...

I love all of these ideas why didn't I have this blog post until it was to late. JEanna your so good with your SU stuff thank you for sharing all your ideas.

Stampin Hugs,
Granny

Anonymous said...

Oh these are all so clever! I wish that I had seen this post when I was trying to come up with all those last minute gifts -- LOL! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.