Friday, October 10, 2008

Tricks and Treats Class


My upline Rachel and I are teaching some classes together and these are the projects for the first one! This class will be held on Saturday October 11 at 1:00pm and on Thursday, October 16 at 7:00pm at the old Joe's Bakery building on 9th Street in Lawrence. If you are interested in attending, just e-mail me and we will get you registered! The class fee is $20 and you will make all 8 projects! We will have a fabulous time stamping and chatting!! You can see all the details on the I Stamp Design blog at www.IStampDesign.blogspot.com and also see a calendar for upcoming events (when I get them posted)!

It's a busy time of year and I am sorely behind so check back often to see what's happening!
Have a Stamperific Day!
Jeanna

5 comments:

Becky said...

these are all sooooo cute!!! I wish I lived closer and I would come play! SOOO VERY VERY CUTE!

carolm said...

too cute jeanna. i love the spider!!!

cheers ~ carol.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a CUTE collection of goodies. Love them all!

Cafe Ink said...

Wow these are so adoreable! I miss receiving little treats from you. I had so much fun being your Stampin' Sis.

Happy Halloween!

Charmaine G

Sandy said...

Wow, you were busy! You did a great job.